Pensacola – A Great Place to Live
White sandy beaches, good food, a thriving downtown – these are just some of the features that make Pensacola great. But it’s not only our personal opinion that determines whether these features are great or not. Other companies and organizations have recognized Pensacola in the form of accolades and awards as a wonderful place to live and play. From our beaches to the National Naval Aviation Museum to West Florida Hospital, Pensacola has proven it has a lot to offer.
Check out some of the accolades Pensacola has won just this year:
- Trip Advisor – Top Ten Beaches in the US, #7 Best Beach in the World
- Truvin Health Analytics | IBM Watson Health – Top 100 hospital (West Florida)
- Luxury Travel Guide – The Wildlife Destination of 2017 (Perdido Key)
- CNN Travel – Top 12 Military Museums to Visit in the World (NNAM)
- Thrillist – #2 Most Affordable Beach Town
We may not have needed affirmation to convince us Pensacola is a great city with a lot to offer, but it’s always an honor to see Pensacola recognized! I’m personally intrigued by the “#2 Most Affordable Beach Town” award. Beach house, anyone? I know a great Realtor!
What do you love most about Pensacola? Let us know via comment! Happy Friday!
For the complete list of awards, check out the link below:
Source: Award-Winning Pensacola